Recipe: Clams With Spicy Oyster Sauce

19:26 Handini Audita 0 Comments

My appetite for food is raising so high lately.*sad*
Today I managed to cook vegetable sour soup (Sayur Asem). But guess what, my sister and I finish one big pot of it just in one dine. Please do call us a pig..:p

For dinner I decided to cook up the clams that I bought in the supermarket a couple of days ago. Don't get me wrong, the clams is still in a good condition. I put it in the freezer to preserve them.:)

Short story short, this is how I make it.

Clams With Spicy Oyster Sauce



Ingredients:
20 pieces of clams
2 tbs Olive oil / cooking oil
3 small sharlots
2 small garlic
2 red chilly (or as much as you like)
1 tsp Pepper
4 tbs Oyster Sauce
300ml Water
1 tsp salt (for boiling) + 1 tsp salt (for cooking)
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp corn stracth + 3 tsp water (corn stracth mix)

How to make:
1. Boil the clams in boiling water with 1 tbs of salt. Boil until the shell is open by it self.
2. Drain the cooked clams.
3. Stir fry the sharlots, garlic, red chilly, and pepper. Add Oyster sauce. Add water. Leave to boil.
4. Add salt and sugar.
5. Add the corn stracth mix. Leave to boil.
6. Add the cooked clams. Mix until it's well mixed.
7. Enjoy your food..!!!!

Bon Appetit..

Love,

0 comments: